- Safety door
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing
- Internal stairway
- Mesh panel
- Fire detection system
- Structured wiring
- High ceiling
- Plaster roof
- From side to side
- Solar Water Heater
- Storage room
- Unloading ramp
- Cargo elevator
- Satellite dish
- Folding rails
- Large balcony
- Access for disabled
- Pets allowed
- Suitable for investment
For Sale Hotel, Kalymnos, 800 sq.m., In plot 2000 sq.m., Ground floor Floor, 13 Rooms, 13 WC, Floors: Tiles, Dours: Aluminum, Building Year: 1986, Status: Very Good, Certificate Energy: D, Feautures: Storage room, Internal Staircase, Balconies, Airy, Roadside, Bright, AirConditioning, View: Sea view, Distance from: Seaside (m): 100, Price: 1.500.000€
Zirogiannis Real Estate, Τel: 2106666690, www.zirogianni.gr
Property price history
|Date||Status||Change of price||Property price|
|17/11/2015||Initial entry||-||€ 1.500.000|
Map and points of interest
Location / Property Neighborhood
The Municipality of Kalymnos (Kalymnia) belongs to the Prefecture of the Dodecanese of the South Aegean Region and consists of the island of Kalymnos, the nearby islands Pserimos and Telendos and the surrounding islets.
The Municipality has an area of 134.5km2 and a population of 16.179 inhabitants, based on the latest census of 2011.
The seat of the Municipality of Kalymnos is Pothia, the capital and port of the island of Kalymnos.
Kalymnos is connected with the world of sponge divers. For centuries, the island's boats and their crews have been fleeing every year on the coasts of Africa for the purpose of undersea finding sponges. Spongebobs or swimmers are worthy of admiration and there are not only a few times when human lives are lost in the Mediterranean waters.
Kalymnos and especially the capital of Pothia, built amphitheatrically on the side of a mountain, is bustling with life especially during the summer months when the island hosts a multitude of tourists.
Kalymnos was first inhabited in Neolithic times with its first inhabitants, the Carians and later the Cretans and the Dorians. The island was occupied by the Persians in the 5th century BC and later Kalymnos became a member of the Athenian Alliance. They followed the Romans as conquerors and in the 13th century the Genoese, who were responsible for the construction of the Village Castle. In 1306 the Knights of the Order of St. John dominated the island until 1522, when the Turks took over until 1912. Then came the Italians and the island joined with Greece in 1948.
The island is visited by many climbers due to its steep rocks. Wonderful are its beaches, such as Therma, Kantouni, Myrties, Vlyhadak.
The islands of Telendos and Pserimos have few inhabitants and are connected to Kalymnos daily in the summer.