- Safety door
- Air conditioning
- Double glazing
- Internal stairway
- Mesh panel
- Fire detection system
- Structured wiring
- High ceiling
- Plaster roof
- From side to side
- Solar Water Heater
- Storage room
- Satellite dish
- Folding rails
- Large balcony
- Access for disabled
- Night current
- Pets allowed
- For commercial use
- Suitable for country house
- Suitable for investment
For Sale Detached house, Kalavryta, 100 sq.m., In plot 400 sq.m., 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathrooms, Floors: Tiles, Building Year: 1950, Status: Good, Feautures: Night stream, Pets Allowed, No Building Charges, Airy, On Frontage, Bright, Price: 150.000€
Zirogiannis Real Estate, Τel: 2106666690, http://www.zirogianni.gr
Property price history
|Date||Status||Change of price||Property price|
|03/03/2020||Initial entry||-||€ 150.000|
Map and points of interest
Location / Property Neighborhood
The Municipality of Kalavrita belongs to the Prefecture of Achaia Peloponnese. The municipality, in its present form, emerged from its unification with the former municipalities of Aroania, Lefkasio and Paion, according to the Kallikratis program.
The area of the Municipality of Kalavryta is 1,065.5 km2 and has a population of 11,045 inhabitants, based on the latest census of 2011.
The seat of the municipality is Kalavryta.
The picturesque Kalavryta are at the foot of Mount Helmos and today attract many winter visitors due to its organized ski resort.
Kalavryta was first inhabited according to the findings during the Neolithic era, while during the Bronze Age we encountered organized and fortified settlements.
In modern times, Kalavrita suffered great losses because it was from the regions of Greece that experienced the cruelty of the German conquerors. In 1943 the Germans executed almost the entire male population and burned the village. Today, the Municipal Museum of the Kalavryta Holocaust is a living memory of the people executed in the most violent way.
In the area of the Municipality of Kalavryta is the monastery of Agia Lavra, which was founded in 961BC. In the monastery, in 1821, the banner of the revolution from Palaio Patron Germanos was raised and the inauguration of the chieftains took place. One of the most memorable places is the monastery of the Great Cave, one of the oldest and most historic monasteries in the country