- Electrically powered
- Suitable for investment
- Suitable for country house
For Sale Plot for development, Ilion-Nea Liosia, 906 sq.m., Feautures: For development, Price Negotiable, For Investment, Roadside, On Corner, Flat, Building Factor: 1, View: Good, In City plans, Price: 450.000€
Zirogiannis Real Estate, Τel: 2106666690, www.zirogianni.gr
Property price history
|Date||Status||Change of price||Property price|
|11/09/2019||Initial entry||-||€ 550.000|
|29/09/2022||Price reduction||€ -100.000||€ 450.000|
Map and points of interest
Location / Property Neighborhood
The Municipality of Ilion belongs to the Western District of Athens of the Attica Region, it has an area of 9,453 km2 and a population of 84,793 inhabitants, based on the latest census of 2011.
The Municipality borders on the south with the Municipality of Peristeri, eastwards with the Municipality of Agioi Anargyroi-Kamatero and west with the Municipality of Petroupolis.
The history of the area begins in 1858 with the foundation of Ilion Troas. During her reign, Queen Amalia, the husband of Otto, the first king of Greece, bought a vast area of about 2,500 acres in the area and set up a model center for agriculture and livestock farming. On the six natural hills that were on the estate was added a seventh artificial. He gave everyone names of Argonauts, and the estate called it , as it was called Constantinople. In the place of an old tower was built the Tower of Vasilissis, which exists until today, and is considered a monument of neogothic architecture. After the eviction of King Othon and Amalia, the estate passed to several owners. Today it is shrinking and belongs to the Agricultural Stock Company of Iliou SA.
For the needs of the estate and the then royal family, workers, officers, royal court people and affluent Athenians settled in the area.
After the Otto's eviction, more residents were settled. The area was initially called Kato Liossia and later Nea Liossia, a name that was maintained until 1994.
In the area there is the Antonis Tritsis Park covering an area of 1150 acres with lakes, rich vegetation and many bird species, some of which rare. It is a pole of attraction for the Athenians.